Jordan Sheppard is an established international Executive Search Firm that assists businesses in attracting new talent to their organisations. The company has dedicated consultants in critical centres based in Hong Kong, Manchester, Paris, Dubai, Munich and Chicago, covering all developed industrial regions and emerging markets. Jordan Sheppard’s Executive Search Firm operates across the sectors of:
Covering a wide range of specialist functions at Senior Management and Executive level and a dedicated Global HR executive team that focuses on Senior HR assignments.
Our Executive Search Services
- Retained Executive Search Services for single and multiple assignments for regional and global roles
- Market Intelligence
- Business Intelligence
- Research for Merger Acquisitions.
Jordan Sheppard has a significant record of success in identifying candidates with rare and highly sought after skills and expertise. Commitment to our values – loyalty, mutual respect, transparency and passion has resulted in a proven track record in identifying the best professional leaders at executive, senior and middle management levels. By transcending geography we enable businesses to reach their global and strategic goals.
Jordan Sheppard is committed to a healthy work life balance. We recognise that people are our greatest asset. We employ a diverse workforce and have a collaborative culture where we learn from each other, encourage open communication and deliver as a team.
For more information regarding our Executive Search Firm and how we can assist your Business in attracting new talent please contact us direct.
We understand that our global clients are competing to win the war for talent. Top candidates are not actively searching for jobs as they are successfully engaged in their current work. These people need to be aware of career opportunities. Confidentiality is important to our clients and candidates including offering a service that adds value:-
- We have a detailed and proven methodology in finding high calibre talent for organisations
- Our teams of skilled and experienced consultants and researchers conduct new research for every assignment; we do not restrict our research by solely relying on existing networks or database. We make it our mission to get the best candidates and do not depend on active jobseekers
- We are able to assess the candidates’ objectively through in-depth behavioural competency interviews
- We are able to provide valuable competitive information through the market intelligence discovered in the search process
- We have a wealth of experience in tapping into niche, sector or geographic specific talent pools
- We offer a single point of contact throughout the client relationship
- We have a flexible and open approach. We listen to our clients and work with them to agree the right solutions and offer a bespoke service
- Our state of the art technology allows us to connect with candidates and clients around the world through Video Conferencing
- We ensure that our candidates are not only capable of fulfilling the role but that the role will give them a successful long term next step in their career
Just like our clients our people are important to us and we employ highly skilled individuals who fit into our company DNA. Our teams are:-
- Multilingual and Multicultural
- Skilled in recognising talent
- Highly educated
- Have international experience
- Capable of understanding business dynamics and truly committed to finding key talent
- Able to draw on their professional networks, industry knowledge and internal research resources
- Are skilled communicators
The Company’s primary, sustaining principles are “ethical dealing” and “constant learning”.
The teams build up genuine trust with our business partners and are committed to continually evolving the working practices and efficiencies of the business.
Jordan Sheppard has built a reputation as an Executive Search Firm that can do more than “candidate provision” rather we are seen as the partner who “brings the right people into the family”.
Understanding the psychology of the workplace and personal dynamics and expectations is key to achieving this goal. We know and will never tire of reminding ourselves that executive recruitment is a bespoke, individual and human service and not a process oriented aspect of global commerce.